HAYP Pop Up Gallery has partnered with diverse organizations from Armenia and abroad to make each exhibition happen.
Through providing financial support, sponsored services (wine, catering, internet), equipment (projectors, microphones, chairs & tables) and exhibition space, all these organizations, companies & NGOs have helped HAYP going.
If you’d like to partner with us or sponsor one of our upcoming exhibits, contact us!
This project is realized in the frames of the “Regional Art and Culture Project in the South Caucasus”, which is managed by the Culture and Management Lab with financial support of the Swiss Cooperation Office for the South Caucasus (SCO). The project also received financial support from Armenian International Women’s Association – Los Angeles.
Many other organizations partnered with us:
- Nouart Aznuni for wine on opening night
- INGREDIENT for catering on opening night
- Frigi Jiraff & the echo museum for the exhibit location
- AGBU Yerevan, The Screenery and AEON for material support (projectors, microphones, etc.)
IN MOTION was entirely funded by APAGA Technologies.
For The Scale of Life, HAYP Pop Up Gallery partnered with amazing brands.
- Yerevan Residence for the exhibit space
- DZOOK Pop Up Restaurant for catering on opening night
- KARAS for wines on opening night
- ARLOOPA for the creation of an Augmented Reality mural, in collaboration with artist LUSKA
- The Screenery for projectors
- The Green Bean, Artbridge, Calumet, and El Sky Bar for tickets sales
HAYP 2.0 | ANKAPital | April 17 – April 27, 2015
@ ArmAs Showroom, 2/5 Abovyan St, Yerevan.
HAYP 1.0 | Frame of Mind: Context & Perspective | December 12 – December 22, 2015
@ Elite Plaza, Khorenatsi 15, 4th fl. Yerevan, Armenia.